The STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) program at Northern Academy offers:
- The Math Olympiad
- Robotics Engineering
- A World Bridge (Computer Programming)
- 3D Modeling & 3D Printing
- Math Prep
A World Bridge®
Projects Developed by Trillium Learning
Northern Academy offers a unique – one-of-a-kind experience for summer campers – the A World Bridge® international award-winning program developed by Trillium Learning. The program consists of three integrated activities for campers:
- Coding on the NASA WorldWind Platform
- Hands-on experimentation with electrical circuits training
- Hands-on learning of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drones) with high-definition cameras, and learn how to take aerial photography and mapping
- The summer program is managed by Professor Ron Fortunato, NASA Space Ambassador for the United States, and co-taught by technical expert Mr. Anson Zhao.
- Visit www.AWorldBridge.com to learn more
Summer is the perfect time to catch up or get ahead in academics. Balance fun and study, strengthen artistic skills, and take a deeper look at academic subjects. All Academic programs are provided by Northern Academy faculty.
Middle school subjects:
High school subjects:
- SAT Prep
Schedule: 45 minutes per class, Mon-Fri. Class times are individually arranged with each tutor.