Explore the world of music and master its fundamentals in a safe and structured environment.
This program will enhance skills in listening, singing, music theory, and introduce students to the world of music appreciation.
- Students are assessed at the beginning of camp and grouped by levels
- Based on curriculum of Music in Theory and Practice by Bruce Benward & Marilyn Saker, Royal Conservatory of Music, Canada: Sight Reading and Ear Tests, and other authentic resources.
- No experience or prior learning required
- Classes are kept to a maximum of 9 students each
- Private lessons available at an additional cost.
**All courses are subject to change.