Chinese calligraphy and painting with brush is a unique form of artistic expression. By learning these traditional art forms, one begins to understand the essence of Chinese culture.
1.Calligraphy strokes ( basis foundation by yan style or li style)
2. Character Structure ( write your name with poetry or simple literal ) )
3.Chinese Calligraphy appreciation
Students must purchase the following supplies. Due to the influence of COVID-19, for online purchase: please make sure that you order the necessary items for the course 2-3 weeks before classes start in advance.
For Chinese Calligraphy
- Rice paper Order Option 1 Order Option 2
- Paper weights Order Option
- Ink Order Option
- Brushes Order Option
- Calligraphy Set Order Option
- Pad (Calligraphy Drawing Felt Mat) Order Option
Common materials for both calligraphy and painting:
- Old newspaper
- Water container (bowl or cup)
- Palettes (several white plate)