Step I. Submit Enrollment Documents
All in-person campers (day camp or sleepaway camp) must fill out the Camp Enrollment Form. In this you will need to upload:
- Immunization records, (MMR required)
- Physical exam within the recent two years. (See a sample form form that your doctor can use if needed.)
- A COVID test or vaccination is NOT required.
Step II. Packing List for Day Camp, and Sleepaway Camp
- Campers need to bring items relevant to the activities they will participate in.
Step III. Parent Orientation Sessions (Online)
Session 1 Orientation: Saturday, June 26
Session 2 Orientation: Saturday, July 17
- 11:00am-11:40am: Camp protocols and policies, Q&A
- 11:40am-12:15am: Online camper information session and classroom login help
Step IV. Onsite Protocols
- First thing in the morning, please complete your health screen.
- Please arrive by 9 am at the Dance Studios at 49 Seward Ave. for camper assembly.
- New parents can register for a campus tour.
- Sleepaway Camp move-in time
- Session 1: after 2 pm on Sunday, June 27
- Session 2: after 2 pm Sunday, July 18 (Free accommodations are provided between sessions for sleepaway campers register for two sessions.)
- Please contact email@example.com for arrangements.
What to Bring to Camp
- Personal protection items including masks and hand sanitizers.
- A set of clothing labelled with name in a plastic bag.
- Sneakers rather than flip-flops or sandals are suggested.
- Pencils with erasers
- One box of colored pencils
- One subject notebook, wide ruled, 8" x 10 1/2"
- One 2-pocket folder
Fine Arts Campers
- Students in the fine arts program will need to bring art supplies required by the courses you have registered HERE.
- Mask is required in dance studio. Please bring at least 2 spare ones everyday.
- Dance shoes (can also be purchased at school)
- Form fitting clothes, such as T-shirts, capris, sweat pants, yoga pants (no short shorts, loose/revealing tops, or overly baggy clothing)
- Small towel
- Socks (black socks for boys, no-show socks for girls)
- Hair ties and clips for girls
- Contacts (for those with glasses)
- A change of clothes, for after dance classes
- An additional $30-$45 for dance props
Campers would need to bring a backpack with the following items:
- Water bottle (we provide plenty of water for refills at all times)
- Sunscreen & sun protection
- Insect repellent
- A whistle
- Comfortable athletic clothing & sneakers
- A change of clothing is suggested
What Not to Bring to Camp
- Electronic smart devices including phones, gaming devices, and iPads. Our school’s Electronic Policy bans these devices.
- We strongly discourage bringing any valuables to camp. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.